On Google Maps, you can write reviews for places you’ve visited. You can also leave information regarding your experiences at the particular place and this feedback is absolutely crucial for us as we aim to ensure that our residents receive the best possible levels of service.
These reviews and opinions are voluntary. We don’t pay reviewers for adding them to Google Maps.
What others will see
All reviews are public, so anyone can see what you write. You can’t add an anonymous review.
Here is some more info that others will see:
- The name on your About me page
- Other reviews you’ve written on Google Maps
- Photos you’ve added to Google Maps
Top Tip: If you’re a Local Guide, you can get points by adding reviews and ratings to Google Maps.
Add a rating or review
- Google uses automated spam detection measures to remove reviews that are probably spam.
- Google has no tolerance for fake reviews. We may take down any review that we think is fake or that doesn’t follow Google’s review policies.
- On your computer, open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.
- Search for a ‘David Gresham House’.
- On the left, scroll down and click Write a review.
- In the window that appears, click the stars to score the place. You can also write a review.
Please see below for details.
Please Note – Your review will be visible in Google Maps until you take it down. After your review is published, you can edit what you wrote, or change the rating and pictures you included.
How to edit or delete your review
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- In the top left, click Menu .
- Click Your contributions choose Reviews.
- Next to the review you want to edit or delete, click More .
- Choose an option and follow the instructions.